The used DuPont ™ Kevlar® fabrics in this innovative protective shirt have been tested in DIN EN and DIN EN ISO standards and have following protective properties:
- Abrasion and cutting resistance according to DIN EN 388: 2003
- Heat and flame protection according to DIN EN ISO 15025: 2003
- Protection in temperature range between -100 ° C to 300 ° C / Short term up to 420 ° C
- Further protective properties according to: DIN EN ISO 13937-2: 2000 / DIN EN ISO 13934-1: 2013
- High quality Greuter Jersey outer material
- Impact protection on shoulders and back thanks to optional EN 1621-1: 2012 and EN 1621-2: 2014 certified SAS-TEC protectors
- Airflow openings in the chest, flank and bladebone areas
- 1 back protector and 1 pair of shoulder protectors are included within
- SwissMade Quality
Caution – Please note:
This AirPleasure product has been developed to offer the carrier a new and airy alternative to conventional protective garments. Security with the AirPleasure-typical added value “pleasure” results through the targeted use of high-quality protective materials.
Be aware that even wearing conventional protective clothing does not protect you against consequences in case of negligent and exaggerated driving.
(This product was published on 01.07.2015)
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.